- "Autonomous Monitoring for Patients and Older People using Smart Environments with Sensor Fusion" (£ 11,940)
PI, Royal Society Yusuf Hamied International Exchange Award (Ref: IES\R1\191147), 2019-2021
- "Intelligent Interactions Lab" (£ 15,000)
PI, Northumbria University CAPEX Fund, 2018-2019
- "Deep Learning in Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality"
PI, NVIDIA GPU Grant, 2018
- "Shoes2Run - Wearable Technology" (£ 24,000)
Co-Investigator (PI: Shoes2Run Limited, industrial partner), Creative Fuse North East, 2018
- "Augmented Reality Equipment for Teaching and Research" (£ 40,000)
PI, Northumbria University CAPEX Fund, 2017-2018
- "A Multi-resolution Spatial Relation based Representation for Close Character Interactions Analysis and Synthesis" (HK$ 500,000)
PI, RGC General Research Fund (RGC/HKBU210813), 2013-2016
- "Modelling Human-Object Interactions based on Spatial Relatinos for Robust Action Recognition" (CNY 250,000)
PI, NSFC Young Scientists Fund (Ref: 61302176), 2013-2016
- "Modelling Temporal Structure for Robust and Efficient Human Action Recognition"
PI, HKBU Faculty Research Grant (FRG2/14-15/105), 2015-2016
- "Monitoring Posture for Workplace Health and Safety with A Depth Camera"
PI, HKBU Faculty Research Grant (FRG2/13-14/092), 2014-2015
- "Research on Efficient Multi-Character Motion Adaptation Based on A Multi-resolution Hierarchical Model for Spacetime Optimization"
PI, HKBU Faculty Research Grant (FRG2/12-13/078), 2013-2014
- "Synthesizing Physically Valid Close Interactions for Controlling Humanoid Characters and Robots"
PI, HKBU Faculty Research Grant (FRG1/12-13/055), 2013-2014